Evans City/Seven Fields Regional Police Department Mission Statement
The Mission of the Evans City/Seven Fields Regional Police Department is to enhance the quality of life and deliver superior services with professionalism, respect, integrity, dedication and excellence to all within all communities served.
Evans City/Seven Fields Regional Police Department
Residents are asked to notify their home security companies of the change in Police Departments.
The Police Department will have an office at:
2200 Garden Drive, Suite 200A
Seven Fields, PA 16046
For all police matters please dial 911
In Seven Fields (Butler County), you must dial 9-1-1 for Police, Fire and EMS services.
The Butler County 9-1-1 center manages all requests for service and support. Calling office numbers will result in a delayed response. We understand that callers may be uncomfortable dialing 9-1-1 for what they feel is a non-emergency, however, the 9-1-1 system in Butler County tracks all calls and dispatches the necessary law enforcement or emergency personnel through 9-1-1. Calling 9-1-1 ensures the proper response and follow-up. An emergency is any situation that requires immediate assistance from the police, fire, and/or an ambulance. Examples include:
- to report a crime, especially if in progress
- to report a car accident, especially if someone is injured
- to report a fire
- in a medical emergency
- to report a suspicious vehicle and/or person
- to report a missing person
- to report a drunk driver
- if you witness someone littering or loitering
- if you witness people yelling, screaming or fighting
- if you lock your keys in the car
Call the Evans City/Seven Fields Regional Police Department administrative office, 724-591-5993, only in these instances:
- to follow-up on an existing case
- inquire about an ordinance
- request a copy of a police report