FY 2019 EC/SF Regional Police Department Budget Highlights
The Evans City/Seven Fields Regional Police Commission met on Monday, October 15, 2018, and approved the 2019 EC/SF Regional Police Department Operating Budget of $736,937 which is a 4.4 percent increase over the 2018 budget.
- The budget includes the addition of a 5th full-time sworn officer to ensure continued sustainable and effective police services to the communities served.
- There will be a 4 percent salary increase as provided for in the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), however, healthcare insurance premiums will remain the same.
- The budget allocates funds for the lease purchase of a 2018 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Vehicle with a trade-in of a 2013 unmarked Dodge Charger, the purchase of two (2) Dell desktop computer towers, and the lease purchase of three (3) body cameras.
- The budget allocates $12,000 for police training and conferences.
- The Commission approved the EC/SF Regional Police Department Capital Reserve Budget in the amount of $58,000.00 for various projects, including the Butler County 9-1-1 radio system conversion and the lease purchase of a second license plate reader.
Please see the links to graphs which display the projected police service costs for the Evans City and Seven Fields municipalities had the Evans City/Seven Fields Regional Police Department not been established.
Police Cost Comparison Charts
Police Cost Comparison Seven Fields 2010-2019
Police Cost Comparison Evans City 2010-2022 (Updated August 2022)